Commissioning is a vital and key component of a successful project. Commissioning is a documented, systematic process of ensuring that systems will perform as designed. Limbach’s approach is to eliminate warranty costs by verifying performance before turn-over.
- Early identification of performance issues through submittal review
- Building Systems comply with their specific design parameters
- Document that work is completed prior to Start-Up
- Engagement of owner personnel in operation of systems
- Provide a comfort level for our clients
For the Owner
All equipment and systems are thoroughly checked to assure optimum performance. Field Installation Verification sheets are included with the closeout documents. The owner knows that all systems were reviewed and are ready for start-up.
For the Contractor
Limbach commissioning process reduces verification effort for the Contractor.
For the Engineer
Commissioning provides reassurance to the engineers that their systems will work as intended.
- Organized start-up and turn-over
- Reduced punch list
- Efficient project close-out
- Eliminated warranty costs and call-backs
Commissioning is the most thorough approach to addressing any potential issue with the systems we install.
For the 3rd Party Commissioning Agent
Limbach Commissioning Manager will be at the commissioning meetings and the applicable tests set up by the Commissioning Agent. Limbach will be proactive to ensure that all applicable work required for Start-Up is complete before commissioning.