Science and Technology
With factors like 24 hour operation and intensive equipment exhaust requirements, HVAC systems for a standard laboratory facility can exceed the energy use in a typical commercial building by 5 to 10 times. As the number of research and lab facilities is expected to grow over the next decade, the need for creative, sustainable design is imperative.
With Limbach’s vast experience on science, tech, research, and lab projects, we have gained the expertise to tackle this issue head on. Our mission is to help you uncover innovative ways to keep your facility’s energy consumption to an absolute minimum. By partnering with us, you can rest assured that the latest energy saving technologies have been employed to ensure maximum value, sustainability and savings.
A few of Limbach Science & Technology projects include:
- UPMC (University of Pittsburgh’s Medical Center)
- US Navy
- National Institute of Health
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- Tufts University
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Columbus
- MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Life Link