Limbach’s K-12 Experience Adds Up!
Whether you are building a new structure or renovating a historic space, Limbach has the requisite knowledge and expertise to tackle any of the unique challenges facing your school or university.
The systems that Limbach designs and installs for educational institutions are fine-tuned to create the perfect learning environment. You can count on us to develop solutions that are cost effective, time conscious and energy efficient.
Head of the Class Performance Contracting
Utility costs are one of the largest budget items for most school districts. Whether your buildings are old or new, we can help to reduce your utility costs. We have completed countless K-12 projects and our track record shows a proven history of improving efficiency and creating significant annual savings. Beginning with an in-depth operational analysis, we will uncover opportunities to make your building more energy-efficient and sustainable, both in operation costs and environmental impact.
Limbach’s performance contracting will save money that you’re already spending on electricity, natural gas and water, and use those savings to pay for the project. There is no negative effect on your budget. In fact, most districts experience a positive cash flow with Limbach’s programs. Our Performance Contracting Team is committed to results. We use Limbach’s in-house talent to engineer, design, install and maintain a successful project for you. Our ability to self-perform the work ensures a seamless construction process with a single source of responsibility for the results. We are committed to delivering energy savings, and you can rest assured that your budget will reflect the positive results of Limbach’s work.
Why Do We Lead The Industry in K-12 Construction?
- The 10th largest mechanical construction & service firm in the U.S.
- Vast higher education construction portfolio
- Knowledgeable of state agency specifications & requirements
- Full in-house engineering and design capabilities
- BIM-enhanced design process, providing early demonstration of building life cycle
- Devotion to LEAN construction practices, eliminating waste and saving time
- Modular off-site prefabrication to deliver speed and efficiency