Limbach’s Ohio branch has been in operation throughout Ohio and its adjoining states since 1956. The Branch has obtained great regional success through the early implementation and leadership in offerings such as Prefabricated Modular Offsite Construction, 3D BIM Modeling and Lean Techniques. Limbach Ohio offers full-service Mechanical solutions including in-house Design Engineering, Sheet Metal Fabrication and Installation, HVAC Piping, Plumbing, HVAC Service & Maintenance, Controls and Performance Contracting.
Limbach Ohio’s recent portfolio consists of projects with The Ohio State University, Franklin County, Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Mount Carmel Health System, Kinneary Federal Courthouse, OhioHealth, IBM, Columbus Museum of Art, Upper Arlington Public Library, Mount Vernon Nazarene University and Gahanna Jefferson Public Schools.
- Nationwide Children’s Replacement Hospital
- The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Gahanna-Jefferson Public Schools HB264 Energy Conservation Project
- Columbus Museum of Art Renovation and Addition
Awards & Accolades
- 10 time recipient of the Builders Exchange of Central Ohio Safety Achievement Award
- 2014 Premier Member of the ENERGY STAR® Certification Nation
- 2013 AEP Ohio Award for Most Savings Achieved (as Solution Provider) – 3rd Place
- Turner Construction Company 2010 Outstanding Subcontractor Award
- 2009 AGC Build Ohio Award, Specialty Category – Mount Carmel West Critical Infrastructure Upgrade
822 Cleveland Ave.
Columbus, OH 43201
About Southeast Ohio
Stemming from Limbach Ohio’s ongoing success and development, a Southeast Ohio office was opened in 2014. This second office in Athens enables the Limbach Ohio operation to better service both new and existing customers in the Southeast Ohio region, resulting in even quicker response times.
Limbach’s Southeast Ohio portfolio currently includes projects with Ohio University, Rock Hill Schools, O’Blenness Hospital, Adena Local Schools, Gallipolis Developmental Center, Alexander Local Schools, Dawson Bryant Local Schools, Chillicothe City Schools, Southeast Correctional Institute, Union Scioto Local Schools, Scioto Valley Local Schools and Meigs Local Schools.
- Rock Hill Local School District HB264 Energy Conservation Project
- Ohio University Scripps College of Communication Phase II
- Adena Local School District HB264 Energy Performance Contract
Awards & Accolades
- Scioto Valley Local Schools HB264 Energy Performance Contract – 2010 ACG Build Ohio Award, Energy Star Recognized
- Meigs Local Schools HB264 Energy Performance Contract – Energy Star Recognized
16635 Canaanville Hills Rd.
Athens, OH 45701